want to join

G

gblack

What's up everyone, cool to see things getting accomplished with ur clan. I was wondering how i can apply to join the clan :) Only reason why i didn't join earlier is cause it didn't seem like a big deal, but being a part of some clan matches with u guys sounds fun.
Cya soon on the server

Ice, this is my roomie, he's good, you've seen him before...Cult of the Dead Chihuahua. I told him he could join, he'd be a good addition to the clan...he just wanted to make the ok with either you or xsivforce... -=Xp0=-

syn it's kewl with me, however, we decided that all new members must be voted on by the other members.

all those in favor say aye.

aye

cool.gif

Sounds good... dunno about voting on the forums tho.. just seems like more spam ;)

PS... Need CS profiles now... as I have updated the CS page.

Cult of the Dead Chihuahua has been voted on by the members and has been accepted, he can use the tag.

http://www.worldogl.com/main.php go here and register ur nick and let me or xsivforce know your registered nick so we can invite u into the clan. thanks

cool.gif

Okay , so i sent EP my prophile... didn't know what to put in... so i might look alittle disturbing... anyway , nothing new to anyone.

Im sorry to be the one to inform you of this....mr gblack
but we no longer want you for some reason syn and method both called you names taht would be censored here and said you were now banned from any contact with any clan member.
Im not sure what you have done but i just figured i would let you know that votes said you arent even good just a cheater with aimbots..

Sincearly
Stir

Originally posted by Stircrazy
Im sorry to be the one to inform you of this....mr gblack
but we no longer want you for some reason syn and method both called you names taht would be censored here and said you were now banned from any contact with any clan member.
Im not sure what you have done but i just figured i would let you know that votes said you arent even good just a cheater with aimbots..

Sincearly
Stir

Stir , you are joking right???

Originally posted by Iceman
yes he is, gblack is method look in his sig

LMAO

cool.gif

Lets just pretend he is... altho , not really funny.

well register me... my name is -=Xp0=-Sazar.

do not forget the period @ the end...

can't access my other email account where I sent the original -=Xp0=-Sazar info to :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back