Want some great deals?

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
Man, I wish I needed some cd-r's. How's 100 Spin-X, 700 mb/80 minutes for $29.99,minus $14.00 mail-in rebate,minus $10.00 instant savings = $5.99

or

NSW 2003- Professional Edition - $99.99 minus $30.00 upgrade mail-in rebate, minus $50.00 mail-in rebate =$19.99

and there are a lot more sale offers where these came from on anything from paper to monitors, to hdd's etc. Only on in stock items at Office Depot!

<One wonders how they can give these away at these prices - one also wonders how many of each are in stock!>:confused:

lol we can get spindle of 100cdrs for free here at office max. or at someother stores. u pay $15 upfront and get $15 rebate in mail in two-3 weeks :D

Okay - so it's not a good deal in Brooklyn - sorry I mentioned it!:D

BTW - Office Max went broke and had to shut down here where I live! ;)

One wonders why! :confused:

lol, well we can get all sorts of sale deal. i'll show u if i find it in my links here

DamnYank, thanks for the offer, I need to get those. :) I just might too..

Originally posted by damnyank

<One wonders how they can give these away at these prices - one also wonders how many of each are in stock!>:confused:

well it's all business, u actually pay $15 upfront, then u send in a rebate that takes u couple days right? then it take that mail two days maybe to get to them, then they wait some time, then they send u you money back.

that takes .... umm actually it take about a month, the company during that time can make a lot more on the money they gona send u back, so u get your $14 back and at that time they already made much more. now multiply that by number of people who did that and actually sent rebate in. company does get a lot of money anyhow

damnyank , WOW!! Office Max closed in your area!!
In California they are moving the stores to bigger
square foot ones to handle the shoppers needs better.

On mail in rebates.....keep copies of your receipts and
a copy of the filled out rebate form. Many places like
to ignore them and never give you the rebate check.

It took me almost two months to get mine from
Circuit City and the promise date was "two weeks".

The favorite excuse is:

We never received it

Then when you resend it they say it is past
the rebate mail in time frame. :mad:

well i and my friends actually got the money back. never had any problems :)

How many of you people have ever gotten your mail in rebate money back?

I guess I have been lucky - I have gotten money back from Sam's three or four different times, got $150 rebate on my HP Pavilion and monitor, got $20 and $30 rebates from Symantec for upgrades - and am currently waiting (got about three weeks left) on a rebate from Sears!

Knock on wood - I don't ever remember send one in and not getting the rebate!:p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back