Want a new mouse?

Originally posted by Tbird94sc

On the wireless version, there is no red glow underneath the mouse. this is to save the life of the batteries.

it doens;t have the glow... but a red led @ the bottom flashes right ? - well at least thats what the one under my hand atm is doing... m00

that powersaving thing sounds cool.. didn';t know that - m00

MdSalih

tbird - I'm trying to get my friend's work address so you can send the mouse to him there ... sorry for the delay (but I'm still interested!!)

:D

mavis

Originally posted by b-man__
Ms mouses do stop working after a year !

Is that a fact, or an opinion?? lol - hard to tell ...

I've never had that problem ... :confused:

mavis

ok. And I have made it over a year, with two MS mice - my friend has had a MS mouse for almost two years now with no problems, and as far as I know, my uncle is still using his MS mouse from like a year and a half ago ... So it would seem that MS mice are indeed capable of lasting longer than a year ...

Anyway, I think this guy is just trying to sell a mouse or two, I don't know why this thread immediately turned into a debate about the quality of MS products ... I guess Tbird is just a patient guy - if I were trying to sell something and for some reason a few people insisted on posting exactly why they would never buy said product, I'd be pretty annoyed! If you don't like it, don't buy it! I don't know why there has to be some debate on whether or not they suck???

mavis

All my friends are using Microsoft mice, and they haven't had a single problem (and they're using the mouse A LOT, cs-gaming all day :p ). I use a Logitech dual optical myself, but I know for sure that Microsoft mice are good!

no prob. ne1 else interested? take ur time as soon as you get the address, let me know

Ron

7 of the 8 computers in my house use Microsoft Intellimouse Optical mice with no problems at all, did have a problem with the software and a Tyan motherboard issue, but found a fix for it no problems.

Tbird94sc, I would love to buy one, however, wife says I spent my allowance already for this month. LOL

Hope you sell them....

:cool:

Thanks for you patience, man ... :D

I have sent you money via PayPal ... hope you sell the rest!

mavis

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back