Wallpaper Collection

I did not check out 3web.com, I am just going to wait till I get my new Provider, then worry about uploading and stuff like that :)

that is a provider, thats what i am saying check them out

theres another one ill get u the name and site in a bit

btw ur email is full coathanger. the last file didnt get to u cuz ur over ur 100mb thats what yahoo is telling me

ohh bman i just erased my sent files, aka the ones i sent to coat hanger and it deleted the onest u sent me too, weird, can u send me 1-6 8 and 9?

Guess what, I deleted the files after I sent them. Did you save them to your computer?

Nope, im in egypt in a cafe everyday, i just keep everything on my gmail until i get back and il download them, which is in a couple of days like 4 or 5

btw heres the other isp i found that i told you about , shawcable.net btw did u check out 3web.com

I checked out 3web.com, it sounds alright. I am waiting for a reply on a new company that I am going to try, they are "wireless" and stuff. I forget the webpage, I'll show yea if i remember it.

Well, I re-uploaded my collection. Didn't take many of BMan's collection (lotsa girls) - nearly 70MB now. Kept it as zip since not everyone knows how to extract rar. Also going to upload the collection uncompressed to http://freeware.freeserverhost.com - nearly 100MB.

Uploading as we speak - I think this deserves more rep points don't you ? :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back