Wall mounted PC

HellyHans

OSNN Addict
Hey people... I just upgraded my PC and got my parts in... now I was looking at this and I'am like.. hey!! instead of putting my parts in my case.. Why not make a wall mounted PC?!.. What I was thinking of doing is making a rectangle made of Lexan, screwing the MB in it and having all cards connected on it and have the HD,CD-ROM screwed in there with brackets.. Its hard for me to explain but I see it in my head..just imagine your whole PC layed out on a flat surface.. minus the cards that plug in the MB

Did anybody ever see something like this?!?Or knows a website that show any pics??!

thx

one of my friends once made a PC out of a bathroom cabinet

will try and find pics... was very funny!

my teacher last semester had a friend who did that... post pics of it when you finish moutning it sound pretty cool :D

I've seen it done, well pics.. just can't remember where it was... lemme try looking for a while, might come back to me :dead:

http://www.voidedwarranty.com/modul...=index&do=showpic&gid=66&pid=72&orderby=hitsD

Got his email addy and stuff on there too

(sorry the pics small, but i knew i'd seen it before :))

reputation.gif
;)

awsome pics! Good idea and hope you get it to work out :)

with its nice P4 1.5Ghz and win98 :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back