Wailing wall.

K

Kirrie2001

:D Subject: HYSTERICA

A journalist assigned to the Jerusalem bureau has an apartment overlooking
the Western Wall. Every day when she looks out, she sees an oldbearded
Jewish man praying vigorously.
Certain he would be a good interview subject, the journalist goes down to the Wall, and introduces herself to the old man.
She asks, "You come every day to the Wall. Sir, how long have you done that, and what are you praying for?"
The old man replies, "I have come here to pray every day for 25 years.
In the morning I pray for world peace and for the brotherhood of man. I go home
have a cup of tea, and I come back and pray for the eradication of illness and disease from the earth.
And very, very, important, I pray for peace and understanding between the Israelis and Palestinians."
The journalist is impressed. "How does it make you feel to come here every day for 25 years and pray for these wonderful things?" she asks.

The old man replies, calmly, "Like I'm talking to a f*****g wall.

lol, thats nice.

Come to see the xpirience for your self, come to ISREAL!!!

(not an oficial bural of turissim spokesman, if you die I'm not to blame, if you get kidnaped i'm not to blame, if yuo get stoned ((not in the good way)) im not to blame, if I Kidnap ,stone and kill you - THEN - I'm to blame)

Better yet, You come to America.

Then you can get *STONED* the good way. :D

Originally posted by gonaads
Better yet, You come to America.

Then you can get *STONED* the good way. :D
Ha ha ha ha ha
nice 1 gonaads
UK is the place to be (decriminalized)

:p

ISREAL RULLZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

I cant live in america , englend- maybe, but not in a place where if I say F*** infront of 3 people I'l get Sued

Of course you will. You have to phrase it differently, ie... F*** You, F***in Bit**, F***in A**hole, F***in Shi*, F***in Pri**, etc...

Got it? :D

Yeah, It can be used that way also.

But it sounds better as Shi* F***er. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back