w00t! Jordan makes it official; will return this season

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by Kr0m, Sep 26, 2002.

1. Kr0m

Kr0m Moderator

WASHINGTON -- Michael Jordan, satisfied that his knees can take the punishment, announced Thursday that he will play another season with the Washington Wizards.

More here: ChicagoSports.com

:D :D

2. Pythro

Pythro Guest

3. Jewelzz

Jewelzz OSNN Godlike Veteran

Oh man, he needs to retire and stay retired :rolleyes:
    I'm tired of hearing about him retiring then making a comeback. :p

4. Kr0m

Kr0m Moderator

He's da man. I've been a fan of his for YEARS. Don't care if he isn't the Jordan of the good ole days, just to see him play again!

5. Jewelzz

Jewelzz OSNN Godlike Veteran

Bleh...He's old and needs to retire :p

6. Sazar

Sazar F@H - Is it in you? Staff Member Political User Folding Team

ffs in that case get nostalgic about seeing wilt's shirt on the court or kareem out there or jerry west or bird or magic or doctor J or anyone else that had an impact... :D

jordan... I respected him and the teams he played for back in the day... he went and came back and I respected him still because he had talent..

to see him come back because he owns part of the team and CAN come back therefore and take minutes away from other players is RIDICULOUS...

anyone now can put up the numbers he did last season and probably this season if they take the number of shots he did... I love to see him out there but I would rather remember him for what he was... I agree with jewellz... the league needs to concentrate on the teams and players it has NOW and is developing NOW rather than rely on the jordan factor for its existence...

get over it... move with the times... :cool:

7. XP Abuser

XP Abuser Guest

they can inject you with new cartilage so thats wat hes done you know he can afford it