[Vista] December CTP coming; Vista UI changes.

Looks to be an interesting release. It just seems to me after watching numerous channel9 videos of talking heads of various departments of the Vista developement team at MS, that there is just too much confusion in Redmond with Longhorn/Vista OS. The delays are expected, but it appears to me because of so many developers and programmers that integrating this operating system has just turned into one big CF (cluster you know what :) )
I'm sure Vista will be awesome in the end. It just seems LH/Vista has been going on for years. Oh yea,.. it has been going on for years.

Good luck those exams NR and any of you other guys.

napalmnthemorning said:
Looks to be an interesting release. It just seems to me after watching numerous channel9 videos of talking heads of various departments of the Vista developement team at MS, that there is just too much confusion in Redmond with Longhorn/Vista OS. The delays are expected, but it appears to me because of so many developers and programmers that integrating this operating system has just turned into one big CF (cluster you know what :) )
I'm sure Vista will be awesome in the end. It just seems LH/Vista has been going on for years. Oh yea,.. it has been going on for years.

Good luck those exams NR and any of you other guys.

From a geek standpoint though, that has to be exciting. You'd like to think that means that are working harder on this release, than any other. And with how awesome XP is (IMO anyways), Vista is going to be even better :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back