Visio 2002 activation

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by muzikool, Jan 24, 2003.

1. muzikool

muzikool Act your wage. Political User

I purchased Office XP a while back, installed it and went ahead and activated it because apparently I had to. I got Visio 2002 earlier this week, installed it, and it says it will only run 9 more times before I have to activate it too! This whole activation thing is ticking me off, and it's not that activation is difficult, it's just that Microsoft is making me do it, and I just don't want to this time! I just want to use the product that I paid for without having to get extra permission from a bunch of billionaires! Can I make this activation go away in Visio, or do I have to activate it too? :huh:

2. NetRyder

NetRyder Tech Junkie Folding Team

Even if there are ways to circumvent activation, they can't be discussed here. I understand your feelings ... hope you understand the rules of the forum too.

Sorry.

3. muzikool

muzikool Act your wage. Political User

I thought that these things could be discussed as long as no links were posted to warez sites or tools. Is this not correct?

4. NetRyder

NetRyder Tech Junkie Folding Team

Yup, you're right. :)

Your question was: "Can I make this activation go away in Visio, or do I have to activate it too?"

Well, if you want to keep things legal ... yes, you will have to activate. Kind of a pain, but that's the way it is :huh: