Virus

since u are so funny and risky if u want to i can look for it and send it to you and you can check if its a virus or a screensaver.....i already now what it is thats why i post the warning........i check every mail i get and i do not received spam or at least lots of it cause i have filters etc, i give the warning so people be advise if it was a damn screensaver i know it but it wasnt......and besides spam is like a virus or even worse

renakuajo dont worry, no one is saying anything against that. thanks for the warning and all. and there's nothing bad with having a little fun about it, dont you think so? becides in 4 years of me on internet i've been infected only about 2, maybe 3 times at most.

yeah i got humor too, it just that it wasnt a screensaver :)

6 years on the internet; over 25 infections, about 20 of which were intentional ( I did it to myself )

Originally posted by ZAnwar
what?, look at you, 2744 posts in about 7 months, and you are not even a mod!

Even some mods have less than U!!!!!

YOU SPAMMER!

First of all this is the general section.. so you can say what you want.. except obvious spam.

Originally posted by ZAnwar
hahahahahaha

Now that's spam. :p

well just have to think sometimes and not get files from bad sources. btw i'm not even running any AV software most of the time.

ha, and now you best not spam another thread. called ' 3000 posts, yay!'

hahahaha

i wasnt even going to do that. maybe at 5000 or just 10000(if i ever get to it)

lol. Professional spamming, highly advanced. Will spam where ever, when even, at your request. 27/7 spam support.

Posted by Dave Holbon
mafiafromrussia:-

Professional spammer with grace.

havent thought about it from that point of view :). but come on, me spamming would be tataly not related to topic post in every thread. or talking about some sites where i want u to click on my banners and ****. but that i'm talking it's ok.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back