Virus!!!!!!!!!

Hi
Do you know for sure that the name of the virus is right, because I can't find it in the database of norton and mcafee. I hope you can give the exact name of the virus. To get the exact name, run a virusscan.

Bakdor.svr, hmm I think its a trojan horse.
Bakdor = back door
svr = server??
For more imformation about trojan horse go here

Are you sure it is not the

BACKDOOR

Virus type: File Infector

Description:
This is a File Infector virus. It is detected by the latest pattern file.

Solution:

Trend customers

Keep your pattern file and scan engine updated. Trend Micro antivirus software can clean or remove most types of viruses. Certain viruses, such as Trojans, scripts, overwriting viruses and joke programs which are identified as "uncleanable", should simply be deleted.

All Internet users
For a quick check-up of your PC, use HouseCall - Trend Micro's free online virus scanner. This will check for viruses which may already be on your PC.
To keep your computer healthy by catching viruses before they have a chance to infect your PC or network, get the best antivirus solution available today. Trend Micro offers antivirus and content security solutions for home users, corporate users and ISPs.

Go to www.antivirus.com for more
Hope this helps

Ummm i just forgot the spelling but thanks anyway!

Virusscan deleted that stupid file!

Originally posted by slayer[XP]
Ummm i just forgot the spelling but thanks anyway!

Virusscan deleted that stupid file!

if its a trojan better make sure the antivirus cleaned all the files placed on your machine from the trojan if it was executed...antivirus scanners dont do a good job of completely removing some trojans.

it might be a zombie file, which really cant be detected by av.
because of its rouge code.......but that name should say it all..loloolol:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back