viper v770 drivers for XP????????????????

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by mazspeed@redshi, Aug 26, 2002.

1. I know the new company does not care about this video card, but is there any drivers out there that will work with this card on XP?

Thanks in Advance
    Mike

2. RobbieSan

RobbieSan Guest

doesn't look like it but maybe there's someone out there with the knowhow to do it..

3. Terrahertz

Terrahertz Extinction Agenda Political User Folding Team

4. I think it's a diamond card? are they the same? This is not for me, but for my buddy...

Thanks
    Mike

5. Terrahertz

Terrahertz Extinction Agenda Political User Folding Team

????
    Even though Diamond made the card Nvidia produced the chip. The drivers will work. Im using them in my other PC with the Viper.
    So go get them and stop worrying.

6. RagnaroK

RagnaroK Must be dreaming...

7. orsted

orsted Guest

Yes, go to Nvidia and download the latest driver set. They work beautifully (running a Diamond V770 Ultra with them with no problems thus far).

Marko

8. Thanks Guys

Cheers
    M

9. G-Lizard86

G-Lizard86 Guest

Hey guys please help me...i have the sam e kind of problem, i've got a Diamond Stealth III S540 Xtreme, i can run under windows xp but with every game i play it doesn't work, crappy image and crashes after a few seconds, the thing is i can't find any drivers on their homepage since they have stopped the service....can anyone help?