viper v770 drivers for XP????????????????

• Thread starter mazspeed@redshi
  • Start date
M

mazspeed@redshi

I know the new company does not care about this video card, but is there any drivers out there that will work with this card on XP?

Thanks in Advance
Mike

doesn't look like it but maybe there's someone out there with the knowhow to do it..

I think it's a diamond card? are they the same? This is not for me, but for my buddy...

Thanks
Mike

????
Even though Diamond made the card Nvidia produced the chip. The drivers will work. Im using them in my other PC with the Viper.
So go get them and stop worrying.

Yes, go to Nvidia and download the latest driver set. They work beautifully (running a Diamond V770 Ultra with them with no problems thus far).

Marko

Hey guys please help me...i have the sam e kind of problem, i've got a Diamond Stealth III S540 Xtreme, i can run under windows xp but with every game i play it doesn't work, crappy image and crashes after a few seconds, the thing is i can't find any drivers on their homepage since they have stopped the service....can anyone help?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back