Video Games Soundtracks

C

Cosgrove

What's your favourite video game soundtrack?

I could go with nearly any THPS game

but some of the tunes from the first amped were amazing..

however, lets not forget the old nintendo classics!

MGS, MGS2, MGS3.

Halo, Halo 2.

That's about it :p

Ahh yes, i am a huge incubus fan..and they gave life to the halo 2 ost

does the vice city radiostations count?? lol.... i don't know, probably super smash bros melee... the intro music

Half Life 2 has a fabulous sound-track :cool:

It's been my work-out music for 2 or 3 weeks now :D

Vice City has a sound-track but since it is not original, I am not sure how much it will count. :(

Homeworld (the first one) is the soundtrack I like the best. Or maybe Rome: Total War. I love ethereal vocals mixed with a little ancient-middle-eastern oddness, as well as choral music. They touch the soul. Both these games claim a lot of these features.

The soundtracks in the "heores of might of magic" series is usually fantastic. Music in hitman games is also nice. Finally, final fantasy games always have good music.

Couldn't say that I have a favourite, I'm listening to the Silent Hill 2 OST at the moment though :D

Half-Life, Half-Life 2, Dungeon Siege had some great moments, Metal Gear Solid, Morrowind, Monkey Island 1 & 2, and some stuff from 3.

When I was a kid I used to love the music on the 4th level of Toki, and most of the Lemmings music!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back