Video editing software?

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by lieb39, Jun 5, 2003.

1. lieb39

lieb39 Apple lover, PC User

Hello,

I have a JVC Digital Video Camera thats hooked up to my pc via IEEE 1394 and it works, no problems. Now I want some easy to use but powerful software to capture to video, and to edit it. I just need to crop out some parts, maybe add title screens and such. Since I am new to video editing, spare me. I need something easy to use, I used the microsoft movie maker and i hate the crop function (well, there isn't even a function like that) I tired using adobe premier (a friend let me borrow it :rolleyes: ) but that went very bad because I had no idea what to do, I had no idea how to start. So anyways, any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

lieb39

2. sboulema

sboulema Moderator

very easy to start with is window movie maker

3. lieb39

lieb39 Apple lover, PC User

I tried it, and i know how to use it. However its just not powerful enough for me. Any other suggestions?

lieb39

4. Clean_Rich

Clean_Rich Guest

There's Ulead Videostudio. I haven't had a chance to use it yet but it may be what you're looking for.

5. canadian_divx

canadian_divx Canadian_divx

a powerfull but easy, that is hard, i would use adobe premiere 6.5 or final cut pro

6. cky

cky Guest

media100

7. muzikool

muzikool Act your wage. Political User

huh? :confused:

Ulead VideoStudio or Roxio VideoWave Movie Creator would probably be effective and affordable packages. You might consider one of those.