Video Editing Program - What To Use?

Jz1397-5

XP Bad Ass
which video editing program do you reccomend to cut and paste video (from a game) delete the audio and connect them all then add on your own audio layer with a splash screen maybe. any idea how and what programs?

hi,

i have never done video on the PC before. i am a Media 100 and Final Cut Pro user myself. but Avid DV Express is really nice, and is out for both Mac and PC.

Adobe Premiere is supposed to be really good. But it's expensive and it has a pretty steep learning curve :huh:

If you're looking to go the cheap route, check out VirutalDub. It's a pretty powerful video editing package. You can only make avi's with it, though. (Which is fine if you want to use DivX.) The best part is that it's free! :)

http://www.virtualdub.org/

I'm a Premiere fan myself, but it is quite expensive. You might check out some info on MGI Videowave. I've never used it, but I know that is it a less expensive program that I think will do the things that you want to do.

I'm a huge fan of Pinnacle Studio 8 myself. It was a little buggy when it first came out, but i stuck with it. Now that it's up to 8.5 (don't worry, the patches are free) it's solid as a rock and you can get amazing results with it.

Pinnacle Systems

Try Fraps-Do a search for it. Might work I have not used it, but heard alot about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back