Video Capture Program?

lieb39

Apple lover, PC User
I have a geforce 4, and I decieded to hook up my ps2 to it to let the computer recieve the picture from the ps2. I need a program ( a good one) that can video capture s-video and video from my grforce 4. right now I am using Power VCR II, but I hate it! Crashes way too much. Anyone recomend any good, maybe free? programs out there?

Thanks!

You'll hate the answer...

All the ATI cards come with good, free capture software. But they only work with the ATI stuff. I run geforce for gaming and have an old ATI all in wonder in another comp for capture.

You can try VirtualDub (http://www.virtualdub.org/) which is free. It does video capture. I don't know that it would be suited for actually playing the PS2 on your computer, though.

P.S. You'll still need the WDM capture drivers for your card. They're available on NVidia's website.

Holy mother of a thread resurrection. Exactly 3 years later. :laugh:

Welcome D_D. :)

muzikool said:
Holy mother of a thread resurrection. Exactly 3 years later. :laugh:

Welcome D_D. :)
Thx:laugh: ...you made me feel as a hero;) (kidding)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back