Vice City MODS

Techno Child

web{designer}
Hey guys, just to inform everyone about the cool mods availible for VICE CITY!!!!:D

First you should all know about the MTA client, however it makes vice city and liberty city multiplayer through internet and they updated it so it works well with dialup now... it is availible at http://www.mtavc.com

There is a really cool all in one mod that i found called kips vcmod ( http://www.killerkip.be ) and it updates vice city to a new city with cool cars and adds new maps and other attractions such as a drive in globe next to the stadium and a mountain climbing range on the beach in front of the ocean view hotel.

Joey's NOS mod is the only one that i found so far that is great to add on to kips vc mod and is also compatible.. it adds nos to all the cars when you push the horn key {Shift} you should google that one because it's tacked all over the net. if you cant find it then post your email addy and i'll send it to you (only like 650k)

The carstat editor is a nice user friendly way to mod the handling.cfg file, {however notepad is easy enough for most geeks :) } another google... it jumps around allot :nervous:

Tip- make the game more realistic and put yourself into tommy's position just edit the player.bmp file in your vc folder you have to use photoshop or equivalent to get the zooms right on the neckline but if done right it looks almost exactly as you :laugh:

i hope this was helpful :rolleyes:

Good post!

Techno Child said:
Tip- make the game more realistic and put yourself into tommy's position just edit the player.bmp file in your vc folder you have to use photoshop or equivalent to get the zooms right on the neckline but if done right it looks almost exactly as you :laugh:

Now that sounds really cool :D

Has anyone played Multi-Theft Auto? Is it any good? I used to have Vice City but the disc is knackered. If MTA is any good I'll buy the game again, it's only I think it's only a tenner on play.com.

I've played MTA and it's alright, gets a little boring after a while, but with a lot of people you can have cops vs robbers teamups etc, kinda like 2player in GTA:SA you can both hop in a vehicle. There is very limited pickups of ammo and weapons (pretty much only what you start off with depending on which character you go) and make sure you find a server with an Admin that frequents it as you get so many cheaters on it.

I have a copy of GTA Vice City for PC, but every time i play it with mods (or possibly even without mods, haven't tried it that way), i always get booted out of the game after a while. has there been a fix for this or somethin?

anyone here have a saved game for kips vcmod? i tried using ones for regular Vice City, but when i load the game, the only cars around are ones that are parked, there's absolutely no traffic at all. And anyone happen to know if there's a way to get my MX1000 to work all the time in Vice City? there are some times where it doesn't detect my mouse movements, and i usually can't click on the menu options.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back