Verizon V3C / MPT 4.04 Help

hpnotiq`

OSNN Newbie
Alright, so I just purchased my V3C yesterday and was bored and starting looking into modding it and all that. I came across this site and bought MPT, then updated it all the way to 4.04, changed the modem to V3CM so I have access to the multimedia studio. However, whenever I try to transfer anything I get: "Unable to communicate with the mobile phone." Obviously my phone is connected and everything. It detects it and I can send/receive texts using MPT and sync my phonebooks and everything but whenever I try to do anything in the multimedia studio. Any idea why?

Sorry I was a complete moron and didn't notice the sticky.

Okay I know what I need to do now with the firmware downgrade, but I have a couple questions.

Is there any differences between the firmware versions other than the block? (ie: will I lose any features at all).

Is there a way to do it without having to lose all my numbers? Could I just transfer my numbers to my computer using MPT, then do the clear/reset and firmware downgrade, then put them back on my phone using MPT?

Okay... I can't install RSD Lite because I don't have those hotfixes and can't receive them. Are there any other solutions?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back