Vent Thread

hmm, all the words the forum blanked out where really the same word :)

Stupid people suck!

Attachments

• holythreadresbatman.jpg
    holythreadresbatman.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 50
xsivforce said:
Stupid people suck!

Well I knew we had a vent thread somewhere, I didn't realise it was 30 months old.

Memory like a fox. Like a fox!!

Electronic Punk said:
Well I knew we had a vent thread somewhere, I didn't realise it was 30 months old.

Memory like a fox. Like a fox!!
I had forgotten all about this thread. Things have improved BTW. Thanks for asking. :p

TittleBitties said:
****ing ass hole mother ****er if u say one more ****ing thing i will beat the **** out of u in school. All u do is talk **** and u think you wont get beat up cause your small well think again u ****ing midget. Seems like u would of ****ing learned your lesson when u got beat up my tim u **** nut. U just better watch your ****ing back u ****ing bitch
rolleyes.gif

Okay...I'd like to say:

One of my school administrators is a complete ****. I was walking with my friend to his math class, and he said to us "You guys better get to class fast". We said "Okay" and continue to talk while walking.

Then he yells "Get back here now!"

He spends 5 mins lecturing us on being on time and how he has expelled 15 students this week...basically that he has no patience left for students like us who are late to class... o_0

I tell him I have a spare, meaning I had no class and I could do whatever I wanted as long as I stay in school for that period...

This is where he completely lost it. He shouted "I could care less! Go to my office now!"

Anyways I start walking towards the office when another couple students who are late are stopped by him. Eventually there is a group of people who are late and being yelled at by him. What he didn't realise while giving us this lecture on how being late to class disrupts class learning, is that his shouting was causing teachers to poke their heads out and close the doors to the classrooms because he was making such a commotion.

Another example of how is an utter ******* is when a girl who was simply staring at the floor while listening to him was yelled at and sent to the office as well, for just listening to the mother****er!

Eventually he let the whole group go, inlcluding me, but that girl still had to go to the office.

He is a ****ing ******* who abuses his power and deserves to get his balls chopped off while being electrocuted.

Thank you for your time.

all right my tunr sit back and duck. (btw mine isnt as bad but i still need a lil venting)

<vent />ok my borther died a lil over 2 years (age 16) ago this in itself sucks so ****ing much. But i have amother who is royal ****~ed up by this which is also still bad. My mother views my girlfriend of two years (who happed to be my brothers best friend another story) as tring to take too much time with me so i get to ****ing deal with that all the time. Now my mother said stupid (mad talk) about my girl and it pissed me off and put me in a foul mood and passed that mood on to my girl who inturn needed to know why i was abad mood. Dumb ass me decided to tell her some of what was said now i have that to deal with.... On top of this its taking me forever to get out of school because i messed up in the beginning and i just dont do whjat i need to do sometimes and that pisses me off.... and on top of this my NB fan died, my tv broke and my nice chair is about to fall apart... all this in a week time span.. only good thing is i got a well paying intership but it will slwo me down in school for another year... and thats it.. thank you...</vent>

Grandmaster:

Tell him to **** off. Then explain that you were doing an experiment for some guy in the UK.

haha, just reading your blog, with cow man and the beefmobile.
Congrats on being a manager. Whats next store manager?

not with all the crap i already get, just abusing the system to get a head start, not many 18 year old night managers ;)

oh my word.
And while the subject

MY COFFEE TASTES LIKE WARM MILK AND ITS INSTANT!

Grandmaster: Sounds like his wife isn't putting out... Or he's just a general a$$hole.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back