Vbulletin Update - 11th August

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Vbulletin Update - 11th August

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Didn't MdSalih have a handle on that a few months back? Aren't we still waiting? :run:

I haven't touched anything on the site for a while - barely been visiting the site untill a while back... been away on study ;)

Last time I did anything was when we first moved to new server - ever since I asked waddy to remove my access to front page, even news posting - so take your comments and put them in some bottle, stick the bung in it... and throw it out to the sea :p

MdSalih

I love NTFS. It's very very fast, I like to post previews, reviews and this is the best place I have found.

Whenever you get that thing fixed with avatars, I will link to this one.
TigerrathAnimAvatar.gif

nice but dude you need to stop pimpin your sig and avatar all over the place :p

looks nice mate.
I have found out why I couldn't seem to edit php properly.

Seems I have auto resume for both uploads and downloads (as I have been uploading and downloading some rather large files recently)

I will get this sorted asap, and then will demand that you make me an avatar - lol

Hey EP, It's too early for a new avatar/sig. What do you think it is right now, September?

Well the Mods are having fun, I'll just step back and forget what I'm seeing! :) :( (Choose one)

Well I see you finaly fixed the bug which made the last post by section of the main forum listing show only a new name with the title for the posted thread being the same

Yup.
I only have to add the microstats now I believe...
Then we will get the new frontpage theme unveiled and then think of something else to occupy our time!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back