Vbulletin 3 Final - Scheduled Downtime

Yes, the "New posts" link now directs you to a unique URL, this is so that (if applicable) when you proceed to the second page of new posts, you are still utilising the same search and not spawning a new one, effectively lowering server load and you won't see posts 'move' as you are performing the search and changing page.

You just need to refresh the link itself, and not the page you're re-directed to.

SPeedY_B said:
Yes, the "New posts" link now directs you to a unique URL, this is so that (if applicable) when you proceed to the second page of new posts, you are still utilising the same search and not spawning a new one, effectively lowering server load and you won't see posts 'move' as you are performing the search and changing page.

You just need to refresh the link itself, and not the page you're re-directed to.
Layman's terms please :p

I'd have to agree, the graphics are uber teh geh.

@Corvette: I can tell why you are asking :p

I think most of it looks ok but rainbow colored smileys make me ill i think :/

i think the icons are fine, just icons after all. how big a deal could some icons make anyway?

just incase you dont get it, im directing this toward 1980ish when some company made Windows(R) and then threw it out because they didnt think it would fly, then Gates got a hold of it and it took off.... such little off topic sarcasm.

Just noticed that our post counts are back.

Not at all plus I don't really care about the post counts.

Hehe, I think you misunderstood what I was saying. Basically, I was wondering if EP made the change intentionally, or it just happened while the forum was being updated.

Just got to flick the right switch again, eh EP?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back