Valve's Steam

NerdUprising said:
bart.jpg
:rolleyes: sorry, im a lazy punk
Doesn't Bart usually write the lines in a list, not concurrently :)

No one ever plays CS! not that i notice anyway :) its all this ET nonsense
What happend to the NTFS clan! come on people!

Been on a few times, and talked with punkandcoke.
Hehe [e]-punk, just refuses to reply to anything you type him.
Tried twice the other night to get a game up. No response :(
Like talking to a brick wall :/ :p

sorry mate, didn't ever see you message me.
I am honestly waiting for Valve to do something about the cheaters... :(

Electronic Punk said:
I don't think theres anything they can do :(

Well it is all down to engine exploits, or VAC knowing what is a cheat etc.
I am really hoping they are just letting the cheaters become more prolific so they can ban as many as possible at once, perhaps even preparing their official banned user servers or something. Hopefully.

Electronic Punk said:
Well it is all down to engine exploits, or VAC knowing what is a cheat etc.
I am really hoping they are just letting the cheaters become more prolific so they can ban as many as possible at once, perhaps even preparing their official banned user servers or something. Hopefully.

I'd enjoy seeing that very much... Ive almost completely given up on pubbing because I get so pissed at the guy who manages to headshot everyone on the team in one shot...

But I seriously doubt there will be any way to really control the cheating, because as you said, they have to know what the cheat actually is, and there will always be some way to crack whatever securities they put in place. It just sucks like that :mad:

Nick Shaffner sent a note to the dedicated server mailing lists, informing of a new upadte: New VAC modules are out.
A few bug fixes, including the timeout bug at login.
Minor performance enhancements.
New detections.
Sorry this one took so long, there was a lot of internal restructuring that had to happen in this release that required more testing than usual.

Guys, I have a question, If I buy HL:Blue Shift expansion will this allow me to d/l and get CS through steam? Basically I just want to get CS the cheapest way possible...

I was playing last night, getting my usual 1337 score of somthing like 2/18 then i got, 2 or 3 rounds in a row, into some sort if zen zone and got several multi-kills in a row! got about 15/18 in the end. I was well impressed. might not play again, i must of used up all my luck now :)

hahah.

Yeah, Cliffe was posting on csnation.net as he was doing it, asking us to post a few bugs. There were a few missing bits from retro pages so I told him to go to archive.org

Electronic Punk said:
No prob, just teasing ;)
You actually messaged me first on one occassion,
but I guess it was a key-slip or something cos all you typed was ";P" hehe :p

I know what you mean about cheaters. They just kill games :(
They have no skill, and are doubtless responsible for many skilled players
leaving affected online games, citing "What's the point".
String 'em up I say.

here you go

Bman™ said:
Yo, where do I get Steam? Does it come with a game, do u have to buy it? I'v heard of it but never used it before, I might want to start.
you can find Steam here - think you may need to buy Half Life first if you haven't got it, but doubt you'll regret doing so. ;)

PS download link is third from bottom on that list I think.

let's get the cs talk going again and a NTFS clan going...just got back into CS and I want to see you guys on

Tuffgong4 said:
let's get the cs talk going again and a NTFS clan going...just got back into CS and I want to see you guys on
I'm up for it - but cannot frag for anything, honest, you'd have to send me out as a decoy to find the snipers or something!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back