V3 unlock code

Discussion in 'Portable Devices & Gadgets' started by 2ndshifthoop, Oct 9, 2006.

1. 2ndshifthoop

2ndshifthoop OSNN One Post Wonder

a friend of mine gave me a Motorola V3 today that was given to her etc... well it seems that it has been passed around to so many people no one knows the unlock code i cant get into my adress book without the code is there any way to reset the code without the old one

2. EdHilario

EdHilario Ed

Check the manual (can also be found online at Motorola's website) about resetting the code. I'm pretty sure I saw it in there.

3. 2ndshifthoop

2ndshifthoop OSNN One Post Wonder

thanks for the info i will check the motorola site all i got was the phone no manual

well the manual suggested trying 1234 or last 4 didgits of phone number i tried the original number and the number currently on my sims card but had no luck any more suggestions on how to reset the unlock code

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2006
  4. optaylor823

optaylor823 OSNN One Post Wonder

You may want to try flashing the phone. I had a V710 the got locked with a unknown code. I tied everything and finally took a chance and flashed my phone just so I could use it. Well when I did I kept all my contacts rintones and everything else. Lots of luck.