Ut2003 demo

From what I understand, this demo that is floating about isn't even the real demo and is a beta... The demo should be a little more polished...

Its not the official demo, this version was leaked from E3. If you want it, you'll have to find someone who has the leaked version and have them send it to you. In this version the screen resolution is limited to 600x480 and you can't use the voice comm stuff either. A lot of things are missing from the leaked version since it was the one they were simply using to show at E3. The graphics are amazing though even at low resolution, it has great music too.

Oh, I also heard that the demo doesn't work with GeForce 4's, so if you're trying to get a leaked version and you're running a gf4 then you maybe out of luck.

From what I've read the beta is'nt actuall a game yet... Very buggy no shooting and no way to exit...

It just shows what the graphics look like...

What until the real demo is available or at least a better leaked version...

The game is deffinetly an early beta.Probably used by the makers themselves (big message while playing: Private Use Only!!) The game does work with a GF4 =D but you have to edit the .ini files to change video settings and controls. There are plenty of glitches to keep you busy, so if you like games that run poorly it may be worth the download. Havent seen any websites where you can download the demo, I got it from a bud thru IRC. MAN I CANT WAIT FOR THE REAL DEMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

If you have IRC come to enterthegame #hostile

Amazing... They've been working on this for years and got this far?!?

BTW,,, posting links or "un official" sceen shots of them demos will get you sued... They don't have any kind of sense of humor,,, I know from there forum...

UT2k3 demo was pretty fun. its not as intense as the first UT tho. who knows, its not final yet...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back