UT2003 Demo ScreenShots!!!!!

The version that i've seen is a leaked beta version demo, where can i get the full one?

Originally posted by Ignition2k1
The version that i've seen is a leaked beta version demo, where can i get the full one?

I let you know as soon as it is released.

They are keeping a tight lid on it. :rolleyes:

Yeah, it feels like the original UT w/ updated graphics. I mean the graphics do look good though don't get me wrong. It still has the same feel as the original UT though. Like the level design etc.. and half of the weapons are from the original.. in this pre mature version of it they use the exact same voice overs for the taunts too lol. I don't know if looks alone will suffice for me..i don't really like UT that much. And also you have to edit user.ini to change ur controls such as invert mouse and to change ur resolution but thats just cause its an E3 version but its still annoying =).

Originally posted by DaUntouchable
Yeah, it feels like the original UT w/ updated graphics. I mean the graphics do look good though don't get me wrong. It still has the same feel as the original UT though. Like the level design etc.. and half of the weapons are from the original.. in this pre mature version of it they use the exact same voice overs for the taunts too lol. I don't know if looks alone will suffice for me..i don't really like UT that much. And also you have to edit user.ini to change ur controls such as invert mouse and to change ur resolution but thats just cause its an E3 version but its still annoying =).

Does use the origional taunts but Im sure they will have some new ones in the final release. I love UT, and I can wait for UT2k3.....Should rock, as long as the netcode is as good as the graphics....were in. :D

I could post a .Ini if anyone needs it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back