Using Outlook Ex to answer my Hotmail

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by Heeter, Apr 30, 2003.

1. Heeter

Heeter Overclocked Like A Mother

Hello guys,

I am trying to figure out how to import my hotmail addresses into OE, I would like to be able to answer and write emails using all of my email adresses, but using only one client. If Outlook Express can't do this, then what can I use as a client that can? I did a search for this on the site, but I couldn't really find the answer I was looking for. Thanks in advance....

Heeter

2. SkazzyUK

SkazzyUK XP-erience Oldie

Hrm:rolleyes: I'm afraid your stuck there, you'll just have to copy and paste the names over to outlook, won't take too long if you are quick and use the hot keys
    (CTRL+C) = Copy
    (CTRL+V) = Paste

Best I can help you,

Skazz

3. aswettla

aswettla Guest

ya sorry dude. I know you can do it from Outlook to OE but not Hotmail to OE

4. Heeter

Maybe is there an email client out there that can do it. Or maybe I have to switch to an email server setup. Any thoughts on that?

Heeter

5. SkazzyUK

SkazzyUK XP-erience Oldie

If Hotmail was a program there would probably be a fix, but as there is no way to save or export your contacts in hotmail, there isn;t really a way.

Maybe if you sent a really really nice to M1CR0$0F7 They may help you out and send you your contacts but that is highly unlikely.

Skazz

6. Heeter

Thanks Skazz,

Now I understand what you mean.

Heeter