Using a Ge-Force 4 Ti-4600 TV in/out With a 28" nicam TV

Syrus

OSNN Addict
Hiya ppl, i was just wondering if i would have any problems with the image quality if was gunna use a 128mb gf4 tv in/out on a 28" Nicam TV?
cya l8r-Dan

You shouldn't, been doing my MSI Geforce4 MX440 64MB DDR with tv/out to 27" Sony with very little image quality problems, and your card blows mine away :D

Muhahahaha
so i take it would be ok then, any idea what sorta res i'd get??

no higher than 1024x768. won't be nearly as crisp as any monitor, neither. but great for movies and parties.. fun for everyone! :)

Yes, no higher than 1024x768, as for that matter not even an option to go higher as far as I know.

Image quality should be okay, nothing outstanding, but good enough for most things, I agree with taurus great for movies and stuff.

Play around with it and have fun:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back