US Troop kills dog in Iraq, Grrr....

garikfox said:
If someone didnt expose his evil doings he wouldnt have been taken out.

Just my opinion. :)

God are IQ's dropping. You assume an unsubstantiated video clip taken out of context has a specific meaning and then make the quote above in support of it.

IMBECILE. Read a hsitory book. Hilter invaded all of Europe, Russia, the middle east and Northern Africa. That is 2 continents in case you don't know geography either. Nobody could miss his "evil doings". You didn't need soemone to report it.

Stalin can be compared to Hitler. Sadam maybe compared to Hitler. The dell guy maybe as well ;) . But in other cases just isn’t right. No one here is saying what happened is right by any means but as I have pointed out several times you really know nothing about this situation. So no one can make a accurate judgment of what happened and why.

garikfox said:
Ok ill shutup im only 30 im sure theres older.....
there is a certain level of intelligence that people should have no matter what age you are

Tuffgong4 said:
there is a certain level of intelligence that people should have no matter what age you are

Dont worry im VERY intelligent but, I'm just shut'in up. LoL :)

I wasn't saying that...I just mean age doesn't matter.

Sorry if it sounded like I was directing at you.

Ok, hehee.

popcorn.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back