Upgrade plans [ -?- ]

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
New people came here .. we must hear their plans for the next upgrade ..

Me
- Motherboard - Epox 8KTA3+
- Memory - 128 DDR

Let's see ..

for me

I want 512 of DDR400
Barton Athlon when they are released.
GeForce 3 or 4 Ti or Radeon 8500

Hammer, 1gig DDR 400, dual 15,000rmp scsi drives in raid-0, ummmm , nv30 when they come out

clawhammer
ddr-400
2 western digital 120GB JB drives
nv30

I plan on upgrading my power supply. Electricity would be nice...I have burnt up 3 hamsters this month! That little wheel has a lot of mileage...

Keepling the little guy cool has posed a problem as well...

I tried water cooling, but they keep drowning...

instead of hamsters, sprung.. you might want to consider upgrading to cats or small dogs. actually, dogs are recommended cuz cats are pretty stubborn.

me? i just wanna ti 4200. still having a hell of a time deciding between the 128mb and 64mb version. also, if i want tv capture and/or or dual-head. after that i gotta decide what brand based on overclockability and price. by the time i decide, nv30 will come out so i'll probly just get a low-end one of those. }:p

I going to buy a whole new rig to play with! :D
And hopefully, I going to use top dollars to get this new computer!

taurus.. playin high res get 4200 128mb.. playing 1024x768 or so get 64mb.... the extra 64mb does help with higher res mate...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back