Upcoming Movies

Eagle710 said:
anybody know the release date on that batman begins movie?

Was jun 17th. Hearing the might move it to Jun 15th now.

I am looking forward to The longest yard and Lords of dogtown (or w/e its call). I learned about the z-town boys a few years ago on ESPN and i am looking forward to seeing the movie.

Chronicles of Narnia :D

Brilliant promo at the start of Star Wars last night and given the sheer scope of the series I have no doubts we could well be in for an LOTR type epic :D

Gotta go buy me a copy of the whole series again. And fix my craving for turkish delight.

-edit- btw stuck thread because it is useful.

Last edited:
Crap, we didn't get a promo for Chronicles when I saw Star Wars. :(

I'm looking forward to Cinderella Man, Batman Begins and War of the Worlds.

VenomXt said:
Got to say unleashed was really good. 4 out of 5 osnn stars.

Yah it was pretty decent. I think we have a thread for it started already if you wanna post your thoughts there.

Sazar said:
Chronicles of Narnia :D

Brilliant promo at the start of Star Wars last night and given the sheer scope of the series I have no doubts we could well be in for an LOTR type epic :D

Gotta go buy me a copy of the whole series again. And fix my craving for turkish delight.

I don't seem to remember a trailer for this one, though perhaps it was shown in some areas and not others. I'm not sure how they'd make this into a movie though...it has more volumes then Lord of the Rings (though LotR has some pretty long volumes by comparison) and cover's a world from it's creation, the children bringing the evil (or nevil as it came to be called) from one world into it, till the world's final days...all in the course of (I could check, but 6 or 7 books).

I've got the series sitting around here...a friend gave them to me as a Christmas presant one year, after he bought me a copy of LotR, The Hobbit, and also the Silmarilion...

And oh yes, knock off that Turkish Delight, unless you want to end up, well you know :D

Sazar said:
Was jun 17th. Hearing the might move it to Jun 15th now.
Yeah, it's the 15th. And it's releasing in IMAX at the same time! :eek:
I just watched the season finale of Smallville (recorded on Wednesday), and there was a 15 minute exclusive preview of Batman Begins at the end. It was awesome. I can't wait! :D

Fantastic 4 is looking like a reality show with the ability to disappoint. I was not that thrilled with the promo tbh. I preferred it when there was an air of mystery surrounding everything.

But there are some really good new promo's out. Narnia has really tickled my fancy because I love epics, especially GOOD ones like LOTR. Even though it deviated significantly from the book in spots, that series was still brilliant.

Batman has Ken Watanabe and that has be all kindsa excited too. He was BRILLIANT in the Last Samurai.

Course with LotR, I seriously doubt that everything could have got included... And trust me, I noticed. I made the mistake when Fellowship first came out of re-reading it before the movie came out. It was fresh in my memory and every slight difference I noticed. It all stood out like a sore thumb, and I debated many of the plot differences, different feels for characters and character development (Frodo struck me a bit different from the book for instance, also as a bit wiser and less uncertain of himself, and I don't remember in the books that Elrond had as much an issue with humanity), etc.

Something I wouldn't recommend doing, and something I didn't repeat when the Two Towers and RotK came out... I was able to enjoy those 2 movies (and the first at a latter time) more, when the book wasn't fresh on my mind and all...

I'll probably go to see the new Batman movie when it comes out, and there were some others in previes that I'm thinking of going to see.

Last edited:
Anyone see the trailer for Rize? I'm not big into hip-hop or dancing for that matter, but it still looks intriguing.

I believe the trailer is on this page.

The theatrical trailer for War of the Worlds rocks!!
icon14.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back