Upcoming Movies

chances are i will see most of em, and buy ther dvd's when they come out :eek:

the best part about Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is it is going to be based more on the book and not be like the Willy Wonka version. So it will actually be darker.

And when Tim Burton and Johnny Depp get together only good things happen

Constantine looks like it has a good chance to be fairly interesting. But I have always been partial to movies that deal with occult and/or good and evil conflicts.

Now Batman Begins looks really promising. Especially if they follow more The Dark Knight style of Batman. Would make for a really freaky Batman. :)

Pacifier looks really funny. And yes I also hope they didn't blow the whole wad of funniness in the trailer.

Hey War of the Worlds is a remake. But a few remakes when they get face lifts they are that much more entertaining. Even if you already know the outcome. But maybe they will twist the ending a bit or leave it as, are they really dead or... :rolleyes: That would be fun.

I think the first and only time I will say this but I want to see a movie with vin diesel in it(the pacifier).

Batman Begins looks neat but I'm not so sure about the sword play in the trailer. I like my batman a gadget guy.

I can only handle so much Keanu Reeves and really I mean I cna't handle any of him so I will pass on constantine.

Other than that not really looking forward to anything else besides Charlie and the Chocolate factory and what I mentioned already...

This hasn't been announced or rumored or anything but how bout Will Ferrel in a remake of attack of the killer tomatoes...just a thought

gonaads said:
Constantine looks like it has a good chance to be fairlyinteresting. But I have always been partial to movies that deal withoccult and/or good and evil conflicts.

Now Batman Begins looks really promising. Especially if they followmore The Dark Knight style of Batman. Would make for a really freakyBatman. :)

Pacifier looks really funny. And yes I also hope they didn't blow the whole wad of funniness in the trailer.

Hey War of the Worlds is a remake. But a few remakes when they get facelifts they are that much more entertaining. Even if you already knowthe outcome. But maybe they will twist the ending a bit or leave it as,are they really dead or... :rolleyes: That would be fun.

I heard it's based on a novel, 'War of the Worlds'?

A book...? :ermm: what a novel idea. :p

Haha! :p I tried to search for the book/novel.. there are waayy too many.
ponder.gif

Did anyone see the special trailer of 'War of the Worlds?' Damn... looked awesome!! :)

war of the worlds is a fairly old book, know nothing about the film it could be good though, I hope it is set in the past as with the book :)
As for Constantine looking forward to it as it feature my top lady rachel weiz mmm ;P :D

indyjones said:
war of the worlds is a fairly old book, know nothing about the film it could be good though, I hope it is set in the past as with the book :)
As for Constantine looking forward to it as it feature my top lady rachel weiz mmm ;P :D
No, its set in the present.
Although there is another war of the worlds in production that is set in the past

And Constatine looks amazing to me :)

~bk said:
Below are links to some upcoming movies that I am going to watch for sure! They look so good. Can't wait till they release.

Constantine - Trailer
War of the Worlds - Teaser
Batman Begins - New Trailer

Pretty much the only films I wanna see at the moment. Not fussed about constantine really, but could be cool.

There is always that EP3 thing and of course the movie I am in, that am not gonna remind people about as I would need to check it first ;D

As for War of the Worlds, check out the superbowl trailer... definatly present day :D

I saw a preview for the Pacifier, I might go see that sometime... I might go see Constantine as well, though time will tell...

Probably this comming summer, a friend of mine who lives here in Albuq will want to go see Star Wars with me some week.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back