Unstable 3200

C'mon they do the job GoNz0:D
Anywayz, I took a screenie of Asus Probe and CPU-Z, please download and take a look:)

lol yeh they do the job, but i still had to upgrade the fans in mine cus the heatsink's were way too hot, the paste had set hard... your CPU temps aint budged from the increase so theres no problem :)

from what i saw the 350, 450, and 550 all share the same heatsink, so you can understand why it can cause a problem. overheating parts screw up nice clean voltages. i probably sold 50 units of various sizes and only got about 3 back ( 1 was dead on arrival.. yeh right mr my 1st pc build :| )

your voltages are the same as mine and im running an xp2700, your temps are spot on. now it's working, enjoy it :)

any more problems go get a good branded PSU ;)

Wehey thx for the advice guys:D
Time for some games me tinks!!
Gonna concentrate on getting my 3dmark01 score up...17210:(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back