Unreal Tournament 2003!

L

LilBlueDawg

does anybody have this yet? if your lucky enough to have it, where did u get it? wut do u think of it? can you post some screenshots?

I have it on order and it should be here by Wednesday. :D

It's gonna be the longest 4 days ever :(

it rocks!

been playing this ut2003 for 3 weeks now so far its buggy on some maps. it's a graphics power hungry so you might wanna get some high end hardware to appreciate teh game.

this may sound stupid, but what is the newsgroups?

i'm not in the warez btw....just got it from ddp, he's in my class in school...lol

Originally posted by G-Lizard86
i'm not in the warez btw....just got it from ddp, he's in my class in school...lol

You don't happen to 'try out' his tips, right ;). Don't worry, I've done it too, but I better myself, I ritually burned the CD's full of warez and destroyed my chipped PlayStation... Man that felt good!

you can discuss games and whatever other technical support is required therein (i.e. the name of the forum... TECHNICAL SUPPORT) but it is against the forum guidelines to discuss bypassing product activation or warezing...

feel free to discuss any other aspects of the game... but we have to abide by policy too....

cheers :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back