Unreal II

Originally posted by toxicity
Dont get your hopes up on this game. I had it for 2 days and i beat it already. It really really short. Too bad, this game had potential. Guess we just gonig to have to wait for Doom3

Do you honestly think that Doom 3 is going to be any longer ? Think you'll be sorely disappointed. I'd say Doom3 is going to be about the same in length,if not shorter.

Anyway, thought everyone would be used to short FPS's by now, after all, they seem to get shorter with every new one that's released (Spearhead anyone ?)

as long as Doom has multiplayer ....you can continue to play it ...but a 70 dollar single player that lasts 2 days if your lucky ...thats Horse Feathers!!

makes me not wanna pay for games ....case i get burnt!!

just got this game yesterday. Its the bomb!. Graphics are really good , runs better than ut2k3. The aliens are bad ass, and you interact a lot with people thru out the game.

i don't think this game is slow its pretty fast. besides your in heavy armor

Bought it yesterday....taking it back next visit to the shops.

The game (apart from its nice graphics) felt horribly dated compared to some other recent releases (Spearhead, NOLF2 etc). Just found the whole experience of playing it very 'weird'. Didnt feel right at all. Voice acting is appalling as well!! Didnt like the method of conversations with people.

I suppose its a case of different horses for different courses; some people may enjoy it...most wont!

At least now we know why they didnt release a demo!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back