Unreal 2 Alpha

X

Xtrecate

Just a note to you Voodoo fellas, with the latest drivers from voodoofiles.com, you CAN play Unreal 2 Alpha under OpenGL. This shouldn't really be a problem, as ::A:: Unreal 2 isn't technically released, and ::B:: The beta, which supports Glide and dX, will be released fairly soon anyways.

But if you do have it, try it-

-x :snip:

Unreal 2

Why don't you post U2 somewhere so we can try :)

Look...this Release was an TECH DEMO and really didn´t show what Mission will be in this Game.It was just an Tech Demo to show the people at the E3 or at the ECTS how far the engine is.

Sure the Game Engine is one of the best and i can´t deny that i don´t have leech it but it really doesn´t show you more then some Impression of the Game ( the BEST i have ever seen ;) ).

Just releax and buy the Game when it will be out next year :D

Beside that...

THIS IS NOT A WAREZ BOARD SO JUST STOP REQUESTING THINGS LIKE THIS...

OK i dont care about getting the Unreal 2 alpha, cause i already have it, but what u said made no sence, ur right this isn't a warez channle, but then again why r u talking about a warez releated prog??

sure ur helping ppl out by telling them the driver allows u to play it but still u can only play it if u have the warez alpha. u led him on wiht ur first post. i just think its funny how u talk about it being great but then ur like "NO U CANT HAVE IT"

LOL my first post :p

Can someone please close this thread...

Heh, I think I may, but first...
...perhaps I can change the direction...

He is right about the warez, we simply can't afford to get into trouble about warez distribution, there are plenty of forums dedicated to warez - I even feel bad for the companies when early betas such as Unreal2a are leaked to the public, because it gives the company making the product a bad name, because of a product that hasn't even entered its beta stages.

Alpha products are more than likely designed as prototypes to show off or demonstrate technologies, they will run properly on specific machines and they are heavily unoptimised for even that.
Technical errors are very likely to be experienced because of this.

heh

heh,

never said it was a blast to play, was just pointing out that it is indeed possible, for those whom already had it.

If you could post some screenshots that would be cool!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back