Unfortunate Kazaa deletion, pls help!

J

jdb264c

Gone with the wind...I just happened to choose "Clear all download" in Kazaa Lite! Is there anyway to find the .dat-files again? They're not in the Recycle bin... Anyone?

the files should be in your shared folder: kazaa\my shared folder.
or whatever your shared folder is.

Nope, they're just gone... Not in shared folder, not in recycle bin, not anywhere... It's not like I could ask you to try it for yourself *lol* I just wish Kazaa had a Ctrl-Z!

I think your pretty well screwed. I've done that before, you just gotta start the downloads over again.

guess you're right. Just emailed kazaa and asked for a "are u sure"-option... damn.

maybe you can undelete the files with something like norton utilities...

Just tried EasyRecovery Pro, couldn't find the files. I think I'm screwed. Thanx anyway!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back