Umm, this one has me scratching my head a little...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Son Goku

No lover of dogma
No biggie, but I do wonder the rational on this. What's the rational on having a rep button appear on one's own posts? I don't think I would ever rep myself, it seems, well how exactly should I put this?

What would it mean if someone could sit there and click "give myself rep"? Hmm...

Perhaps someone can explain the rational. Really just curious about this one :)

INTERESTING....lol

EDIT: It doesn't let you add to it though, only pulls up your Reputation count when you click it.

Never did try it :laugh: I could just see it now...we'd probably get rep points in the millions if peeps could do that :devious: Good thing it doesn't let people...

Might be a change to a template I missed, I will catch it next time :p

Let me guess, you tried to rep yerself. :p

gonaads said:
Let me guess, you tried to rep yerself. :p

When the thread started i clicked to see what it actually said and then when I read your post and didn't really believe it to much once I read that the log flushes every month and then I really once I scrolled down lol

You can't rep yourself. When you click on the button, it tells you the reputation of the specific post you're written that you're hitting the button on. If someone gave you good reputation on that post, it will tell you something like "Your reputation on this post is extremely positive" or something. Most of the time, when you have no reputation points on the post, it will say "Your reputation on this post is even."

So, no, you can't rep yourself. ;)

Melon

melon said:
You can't rep yourself. When you click on the button, it tells you the reputation of the specific post you're written that you're hitting the button on. If someone gave you good reputation on that post, it will tell you something like "Your reputation on this post is extremely positive" or something. Most of the time, when you have no reputation points on the post, it will say "Your reputation on this post is even."

So, no, you can't rep yourself. ;)

Melon

Really? I didn't know that :laugh::lick:

TittleBitties said:
Really? I didn't know that :laugh::lick:

*Slaps TittleBitties with the "rep" button upside the head* :mad:

Aaaaaahh, that felt good. :laugh:

Actually it is a feature but I will shift it, not all forums have rep publically displayed.

Sometimes you have to explain the obvious. You know what they say about when you "assume." :p

Melon

gonaads said:
*Slaps TittleBitties with the "rep" button upside the head* :mad:

Aaaaaahh, that felt good. :laugh:

:rambo:

Hey Tittle, you have been changing your Avatar and Sig alot lately, are we having a mid-life crisis at 16? :laugh:

kcnychief said:
Hey Tittle, you have been changing your Avatar and Sig alot lately, are we having a mid-life crisis at 16? :laugh:

Just bored and what not...there pretty gay but hey its something for people to think what the hell was I thinkin using that avatar/sig lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back