Ultra GT Cordless Optic mouse

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
for once i'm actually posting ABOUT hardware, not just helping with a hardware problem or posting my opinion.

Today, i jus picked up my very own Ultra GT Cordless Optical Mouse by Gyration, and i gotta say it's GREAT!!! 30 ft. range (their professional mouse goes to 100ft. range, but costs about $100usd more), no need for line-of-sight, rechargeable NiMH battery. But, one of my most favorite features...... Optical mice don't need a mouse pad, and this doesn't need a DESK! can use in mid-air due to the use of Gyroscopes which sense movement, or use it on your desk like a normal optical mouse. all you do is hold in a button that is on the bottom of the mouse, which kinda reminds you of a trigger button on a joystick, and basically just move your wrist around, and watch the cursor move on screen. i even held the mouse under my desk, with the reciever on top of my desk, and the reciever picked it up. It also has a configuration utility so that, depending on where the mouse is or what combination you use, you can set it to do anything from open a program, turn your volume up or down, even minimize/maximize all windows. just to test it, i had it so that if the cursor is on the right side of the screen for one second, it would open Windows Media Player, and it worked like a dream. think there's like at LEAST 30 different features you can adjust.

if anyone wants to look at it, HERE is the website. If anyone else has one, or has used one, maybe you could provide more insight on it. i really recommend this mouse.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back