[U.K.] Serious food warning!

eat waht you want and be happy...sometimes I think it's better to live a happy shorter life than a miserable longer life.

Pretty soon lettuce will cause cancer and you won't be able to drink water anymore

Tuffgong4 said:
eat waht you want and be happy...sometimes I think it's better to live a happy shorter life than a miserable longer life.

Pretty soon lettuce will cause cancer and you won't be able to drink water anymore
Funny you should mention lettuce :laugh:

Lettuce bad??

Henyman said:
dam gona have fun removing that lot at work :eek:
I got stiched up with it yesterday all went into the compactor lol. what a waste

ha ha :p

problem is it's a lot of the core ranges :s

Unleashed said:
To hell with it, unless you eat vast quantities the likelihood of contracting cance from it extremely low. I mean, crisps and barbecued food are highly carcenogenic, but everyone has them anyway.

Are you one of these people who only eats organic?
ohh no, i just like salad though alot, i usaually eat a green salad everyday, its just the way i was raised, then i really liked it so somtimes even trhough out the day i grab a green pepper, or a cucumber and eat it, people think im really weird, yeah of course i eat meat, chicken, produced foods, but like one time i remember one time my neighbor went out with a friend to get some food from the supermarket, the american lady (not trying to start anything) and my neighbor were buying strawberry's and my neighbor got egyptian strawberry's and the american was like why are u getting egyptian fruits, u dont know how they grow their foods! and my neigbhor got mad and said its the american one that u dont know how they grow it with pestisides, and what not, the egyptian one is natural

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back