two problems

ok im starting to get more stop errors...i read somewhere that installing sp2 would help..do you guys think thats a good idea?

well i went ahead and installed sp2...it fixed my start bar, so it shows xp style. ill test out the stop errors today

Last edited:
ok i did memtest...i didn't really know what was going on ...it seemed like it went it loops, doing the same tests over and over, it was on for 6 hours and still going, well it said pass :8 error: 0 so i guess im ok? and how do i change my CAS settings..it said mine was 3.4.3.7, and people said in other forums that it would be better if it was 6.3.3.7

you can try to check your memory frequency in the bios maybe try the next step down, this will cause random errors and BSOD's (blue screens of death) if set too high even though the memory tests fine. And of course scan your system with adaware, spybot s&d, and go to panda activescan online antivirus scanner and run that. Hope this helps

--Mike

hmm i will scan my system. maybe i should provide more info? i recently moved to pci-express from agp..i used the same harddrive for the switch..i read somewhere that this can cause problems? but i never got to use my old windows because i formatted before i did anything..so any more ideas from this info?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back