Two guys in a bar

Discussion in 'Funny Farm' started by Dark Atheist, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Dark Atheist

Dark Atheist Moderator Political User Folding Team

A blond guy is sitting in a bar, located on the 10th floor of a high-rise building. Sitting next to him is a dark-haired guy who looks like he's been drinking awhile.
    The dark haired guy turns to the blond guy and says, 'You know the alley between this building and the high-rise next door?'
    'Yeah, what about it?' answers the blond guy, as the bartender sets another drink down in front of him.
    'Well,' says the dark-haired guy, 'there's a really strong draft between the two buildings. If you jumped out the window, the draft would keep you from falling and bring you back up
    'No way, you're lying,' says the blond guy.
    'I'll prove it to you,' says the dark-haired guy.
    So the two guys and the bartender walk over to the window. The dark-haired guy jumps out and starts to fall. About four floors from the ground, he starts heading back up. He grabs the window ledge and the other guy helps him back in.
    The blond guy decides he wants to try that, so he jumps out the window. But he doesn't come back up. Instead, he hits the ground with a SPLAT. The dark-haired guy returns to his seat, followed by the bartender.
    As the bartender gives him another drink, he says, 'You know, you really are a mean drunk, Superman.'

2. AllWeatherGal

AllWeatherGal Not Just for Fair Weather Political User Folding Team

I wonder sometimes what happens when players grow up and have daughters of their own.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2008
  3. gonaads

gonaads Beware the G-Man Political User Folding Team

You have heard of the Princess that was locked in the Tower, yes? Same difference different time. :p

4. technokid88

technokid88 Part of a System Folding Team

so you think superman is a player? lol

5. AllWeatherGal

AllWeatherGal Not Just for Fair Weather Political User Folding Team

No. I meant to post this on the farmer's daughter joke. Not sure how I messed up so badly!

6. technokid88

technokid88 Part of a System Folding Team

haha yeah thats what i thought....