TV Out

P

Paul_Don

Ok i have finally got TV out to work on my mx 440 now im faced with another problem, the tv which i display on is a 28" widescreen.

alll tv out works fine videos game and what not but white colors are burnin my tv asthough a magnet has been placed on it eventually it goes away but it cant really be healthy for the tv set can it, anyone know of a way to stop this happening?

just try not to let the same screen display on the tv for more than a certain amount of time. even if you play a game, for example, certain parts of the screen never change (status bars, icons, etc) and those will burn in, even though the main part of the screen is always moving.

how long does it take before it starts burning in? you could also try lowering the gamma, contrast, or brightness on your card so it doesn't stress the tv as much.

it would burn it after i say 30 seconds so u try bringin down gamma computer end then up it telly end would ya say

ok turned gamma completely down thing lookin ok no burnin after 5 mins or so but now for some reason video wont show jsut blank screen i have the settin as dual view it shows on my monitor but not on the telly

ok got that sorted just make the tv primary device
anyone know how to get it on both at the same time cause once telly is primary it only shows on that lol

nah, overlays (videos) will only show on the primary display device.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back