TV-OUT prob...

• Thread starter TrIpWiRe31337
  • Start date
T

TrIpWiRe31337

I was wondering if anyone has gotten a 19" TV to run with a 1024x768 res. Here is the lowdown, I recently bought a Inno3d GeForce 2 64megs w/ TV out. TV out worx wonderful, but since my current resolution for my Main display (CRT Monitor) is 1024x768, it does not fit on the TV. I have gone to the settings of the DRIVERS, and found the ability for only two resolutions, 640x480 or 800x600. Is there a way I can maybe tweak it to make it run at 1024x768, or maybe I need some different App. Thank you in advance, I hope that made sense.

Check your hardware documentation. It may not be able to run it any higher.

That is because your TV is unable to run at that resolution...most home TV's are not able to run above 800 by 600...heck if you notice a ps1 only puts out 640 by 480...for example my old desktop on my old comp with a voodoo 3 tvout was set to 1024 by 768, but the tv out would automatically switch the resolution from that to 800 by 600.

if you want 1024 by 768 go buy a hdtv that'll do it heheh :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back