Tuffgong's new computer build.

looks as if my temps haven't gone passed 45 degrees for the CPU, 28 degrees for the system.

I don't have a copy of windows XP prof 32 bit so I'm stuck with x64. And I just wasted 71 dollars on it. I really hope this turns out for the best. I found a beta 1.4 bios for my mobo and I'm going to try that out.

updated to the last bios and have not had a single restart...we'll see how the this goes...but I still feel I made a mistake with x64

I have no troubles at all with X64 .. what do you mean things wont install in the right place? example?

like getting the right power toys and addons. Like .net framework. I'm just not sure I'm doing things right. I've never had problems before or felt like I don't know what I'm doing.

Also the beta bios from abit is working great. I think it's really helping. I was also thinking of taking my memory from 667 to 533 to make it 1:1 with the processor. The mem is 667 default but I'm up for trying anything...downclocking to me is always better than overclocking.

The ram would be 400mhz to run with the cpu at 1:1

Your FSB is 200 right so that means 200x2 for the ram so ram would be 400mhz

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back