Trillian Pro Email ?

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by sportman10, Sep 1, 2003.

1. sportman10

sportman10 Guest

I bought Trillian Pro today I want to know dose Trillian Pro email plugin I heard there. are three that are out there currently.will any of them show you the time and Date and who the email is from when email comes in and will Trillian Pro let you create your on Email sounds I was told about "My Mail" plugin I could get it from http://www.trillian.cc/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35609>this page (paying Pro members only) and it does both POP and IMAP I am haviing trouble finding this could you help me find "My Mail" and any other email plugins Thanks

2. sportman10

sportman10 Guest

Trillian Pro startup ?

I want to know when it says Load Trillian at Windows startup dose it mean that Trillian will startup automadically without clicking on manually to the program when I logon to my dsl connection Thanks

3. sportman10

sportman10 Guest

Trillian Pro Email Alerts

I bought Trillian Pro today I want to know dose Trillian Pro let you create your on Email sounds for Yahoo and Hotmail when email comes in Thanks

4. Khayman

Khayman I'm sorry Hal... Political User Folding Team

Threads Merged
    You can ask more than one question about the same thing per thread :)

5. indyjones

indyjones OSNN.net Adventurer

Re: Trillian Pro startup ?

It means it will load up with windows :)

As for the email the plug in i use is the pop3 one (found in trillians most popular plugins sections) this allows you to specify your own sounds, opens your mail client (when you double click) and generally behaves like the hotmail mail identification I hope this helps :)

6. indyjones

indyjones OSNN.net Adventurer

Oh on another note does anybody know how to stop those annoying messages coming in from the microsoft .net client asking you to upgrade to msn messenger 6 ??

7. Gus K

Gus K NTFS abuser

Trillian will soon have a patch to comply.

8. punkandacoke

punkandacoke eat me

its funny. i messaged the account that sent the messanger 6.0 blah blah blah and basically cursed a bot out because i was bored. and they disabled my account. no mail or messanger access. too lazy to call and curse them out again. heh.