Trillian 3 Sneak-peek: amazing!

Admiral Michael said:
I believe you need to do the following,

in the Connections area, you have to click "Create a New Section" then add the secondary account in that section, this was it wont merge the two contact lists.

Now I'm not 100% sure. But close like 90%. :)

EDIT: Just tested my idea and it works. I show two buddy lists separately.
Unfortunately, my "Create a New Section" is greyed out.
Any ideas? New download of V3 Basic.

I believe that this option may be only available with the Pro version, which I have.

I used Trillion along timeago, like when it first came out. I didn't really like it that much, but now I am looking at this Trillion 3 and it looks pretty good. I want to know, can (msn,icq,etc) people see the emoticons that come with trillion? Also, is it even worth getting if I only use Msn Messenger?

Bman™ said:
I used Trillion along timeago, like when it first came out. I didn't really like it that much, but now I am looking at this Trillion 3 and it looks pretty good. I want to know, can (msn,icq,etc) people see the emoticons that come with trillion? Also, is it even worth getting if I only use Msn Messenger?

I dont think msn users see emoticons that come with trillian. I kno that trillian users dont see custom emoticons that contacts can make.

Also, if you just using Messenger then I dont see a point in getting trillian.

I just upgraded from 2pro, it's nicer, I like it better.
The problem is I don't want the AIM icon to appear as I don't have an AIM account, is there a way to hide it ?
I use ICQ and I know it shares the connection with AIM... any solution ?

Hmm,

I ws gonan say go into preferences>plugins and unclick AIM, but it seems ICQ and AIM are bundled, so right now I have no idea, sorry.

Ok, well thanks! If I ever get ICQ or whatnot, I'll be sure to get this.

Trillian three is nice. I like it, but am thinking about getting rid of it. I have all the programs - ICQ, AIM, and MSN, but I am thinking about ditching them and just using msn for now on ...

Admiral Michael said:
Hmm,

I ws gonan say go into preferences>plugins and unclick AIM, but it seems ICQ and AIM are bundled, so right now I have no idea, sorry.

Dude, from the Hammer i see.
cool! you goto Mac?

Anyway, about this thread...
i dont know when it happened exactly, but msn seemed to take over. i ditched icq a long time ago. i remember trillian being convenient but lacking in terms of interface...seemed to be too many tradeoffs. is that still the case? or is 3 that much better?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back