Trillian 3 Final Released!

vern

Dominus
Political Access
Yay! I just saw this one. Looks like it has features that weren't in the earlier build that I am using like Instant Lookup. Definitely worth a look at if you are on multiple networks. Trillian Basic is now 3.0 also.

http://www.trillian.cc

vern said:
Yay! I just saw this one. Looks like it has features that weren't in the earlier build that I am using like Instant Lookup. Definitely worth a look at if you are on multiple networks. Trillian Basic is now 3.0 also.

http://www.trillian.cc

yeah heared of it .. thanks anywayz..

MODS : can you post it in the main page ?? cuz the latest news are about
Trillian 3 Alpha Build 963...

How do file transfers (MSN and AIM, particularly) work in this new version? That has always been the flakiest part of Trillian for me.

NetRyder said:
How do file transfers (MSN and AIM, particularly) work in this new version? That has always been the flakiest part of Trillian for me.

dunno since the Alpha all seems to be ok with the transfers

I've almost never had problems with transfers. Make sure you have ports open for them. The trillian forums itself has a list of ports that you need to open for file transfers.

i should do.
965 is out now too, which is newer than the "gold" version!

WOOHOO! I've been waiting for this. It's the only program that I feel good about buying. I think this new version is definitely worthy enough for them to package and sell in retail stores. It's great!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back