Trigger Happy TV

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
Anybody been watching it? I am sure those of you on the other side of the pond know what I am talking about. Those of you in the US, look for Trigger Happy TV on Comedy Central. They have been showing it for a month or two. It is sometimes funny as hell. It is kind of a "hidden camera" type show. :D

Beats the hell out of the Jamie Kennedy Experment :)
I got the first series on VHS.

Difficult to say which "character" is my favourite.

you can't possibly decide on which character / sketch is your favorite, they're all hillarious :D
i mean you got dogs beating hell outa each other in public, snails crossing the road holding people up, strange goth in the park talking to old people, its all good :D :D

I love the outrageously over-sized cell phone in public places. And the dogs beating each other up of course.
I thought one of the funniest is when he dresses up as a burglar with a sign saying "thief" and a full bag over his shoulders, then walks by cops. :D

Bwahahahahaha! Watching it now. Two people in rabbit costumes having sex in a movie theatre. Moaning and groaning and the whole bit. :D

Those rabbits have there fun in many more places :D

I saw one where they told a man outside a supermarket he was the 10,000 customer and had won a 3 min supermarket sweep and off he went throwing everything into his trolly in front of bemused shop staff....when he got outside with his trolly Dom jolly and his mates had all buggerd off !!.

Now that was funny

lol! i saw one where a man discretely went into a xxx adult shop, and when he came out they put banners and balloons and a big sign saying 100,000,000th SEX SHOP CUSTOMER! and tv cameras and fake presenters etc... the man just looked so embarresed carrying a little brown bag, he ran away! hilarious!!!

yeah, 1000000 toilet customer too, the supermarket one is classic.

The spy one (with faithless music!) "are you red fox?"

If anyone else watches trigger happy tv, you just missed a treat with the dave gorman show, and his second astrological show.

He listened to what mystic meg etc. had to say then took it literally. once it said "greet someone you don't know in a suprising way" so he hid in a box on a road, ,waited for the first person to get out there car, jumped out to greet em :D

awh, i fergot about dave gorman! is he any closer to the happy zone ? :D

I think he succeeded cos he found a golf ball with some initials on it and spent alot of money betting on him having flyed to saudi and won.

Excellent :D
Dave Gormans a genius. The first series where he found (was it 52?) Other Dave Gormans was superb.

After seeing "SO Grham Norton" I lost all respect for british TV,
"Cold feet" is nice , but you people make so many crap like "Fabulous" or whatever it is called.

Trigger happy TV is brilliant. Only thing is every time I go abroad they show it on the plane but it's always the same episode which becomes a bit boring when you know what's gonna happen next.......................PS Leave Graham Norton alone or else!!!!!!!!!He's dead funny and rude:)

Originally posted by xsivforce
Next time you go abroad, you know where I am. ;) ;)
Okay..As soon as I win the Lotto I'm on the first flight over;) and we'll have some fun(spendin the money I mean):D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back