transporter

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Sports' started by mafiafromrussia, Sep 27, 2002.

1. no one watching movies ?

2. so i guess no one watched it here so far

3. Angst

Angst Guest

I do not know where you are mafiafromrussia, but in America it does not get released until next week (Oct 11).

4. yea i live in NY as well, still america as i recall. but i just pulled that thing off the web somewhere, so was thinking some one here must have gotten that aswell. nice movie. comes out this friday in theaters near me :)

5. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Had never even heard of it!
    Jason Statham from Lock Stock then a load of people I have never headrd from.. you can't go wrong with Luc Besson tho.

6. who's luc besson?

7. Electronic Punk

The guy behind Taxi, 5th Element, and Leon: The Professional

8. aaa, i have seen 5th element and leon, dont think that i saw taxi. those moves are good. so i guess i'll try to find what other movies are from luc besson then

9. Electronic Punk

Joan of Arc, and the Big Blue.
    Taxi is french, but still pretty cool (I think it was him - he was associated with it)

10. oh taxi, now i remember it. there should be two parts right? i tryed watching them back in russia, with now luck :( then i tryed finding it out here but still with no luck. i will try to get it soon again though.