Transformers coming 7.4.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mecham

Well they say there is a kid in every adult, and to be honest its true. I was traipsing through QuickTime trailers and came across something which made me quiver slightly and then smile, with a state of OMG... No it cannot be... after all these years they have finally made a Transformer movie.

I was particularly pleased when I found out it was Steven Spielberg and Michael Bay, also Brian Goldner and Mark Vahradian which means it should be good film if these guys are involved. I personally cannot wait for the release of this film. It’s a lifelong dream come true, a proper Transformer film without the stupidity of the TV series. I know it’s a teaser trailer, but from what I can see it’s built around quite a good plot.

Great news but not for everybody... :lick:

Dumb @$$ I forgot the website address: http://www.transformersmovie.com/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back